Have A Great Summer. Stay hydrated!
Honestly speaking, I prefer winter over summer. My tolerance to heat is quite low. So, I prefer to keep myself cool by ice creams or detox water. Most of the time I am found drinking water or infused water.
Eating so much of ice cream leads to weight gain. So, I prefer to have homemade ice cream over readymade one. Because of the difference in amount of calories. I make an ice cream using healthy ingredients and its fun to make and you can even alter the sweetness level according to your tastes.
We are going to make an ice cream using strawberries and blueberries. When it comes to ice cream one can’t think of any flavor other than these two. I call these two ingredients magic ingredients. You can use them in smoothies, ice creams, parfaits, etc. The result output of this combination is supposed to be awesome like always. Let us look at the simple ingredients.
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 14 Ounce, Coconut Milk
- 2/3 Cup Strawberries
- 1/2 Blueberries
- 3 Tbsp Honey (To Taste)
- 10 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Freeze in a ziplock bag laying flat or into the ice cubes trays. Night before.
- Once frozen break into chunks and blend. This is done to get a smoother ice cream.
- Put back in a freezer for an hour.
- Scoop it out and enjoy.
- Note: In case, you let it freeze for too long, just let it sit out to soften a bit before scooping.
- You can even blend it once more after 4-5 hours freezing to enhance the texture of ice cream and freeze.
- You can even change the flavors by eliminating basil or blueberries and replacing by more of strawberries.