Summer outfit styling is really tricky. When the temperature rises the inner Fashionista starts to lose the battle against the comfort. The only thing that matters is soft fabric and ease. Indian outfits are outstanding,… More
Wishing You All A Happy Valentine’s Day In Advance.
Valentine’s day is all about Pinks and Reds. But there is no strict rule to be followed, it all depends on your comfort and preferences. I created 4 completely different looks using all different clothing items, depending upon the different needs and moods.
- Boss Babe: If you are a babe who loves to slay the blazers, then this look is just perfect for you. I am wearing a hot pink blazer with the black jumpsuit and paired my outfit with the black pointed flats to keep it comfortable yet classy. I am carrying a top handle mini bag to complete the look.
- Classy Chic: If floral and pinks are your thing, then this look is made for you. Wearing a midi length printed floral, flared dress with the nude pink heels. Added a pop of colour with the clutch. And completed my look with a gold watch with a pink dial.
- Go Glam: I love layering, it gives the variation to your outfit and makes it look amazing. I am wearing my pink sweater/top and paired it up with the black palazzo. Tugged the corner of sweater in, to make it look chic. Teaming it up with pink accessories while keeping the rest of the clothing black. Layering it with an Overcoat just adds that extra glam to this look.
- Cool Casual: Comfort is all you care about? Then, you gotta try this look. All you need is a comfortable palazzo along with a cold shoulder top to add that Valentine vibes to it. Teaming my outfit with the nude heels and a blue handbag.
Winter is all about layering and the key is to know what and how to layer. No matter what the trend is you will end up pairing your outfit with the warmest outerwear you have. The mantra that I follow is ‘Stay Cozy But In Style’! When it comes to the evening party or get together the Jumpsuit always comes to the rescue. No matter how many dresses or jeans I own. I will always end up picking a Jumpsuit because it makes me feel Comfortable and Confident at the same time. Continue reading “The Right Outerwear For Your Jumpsuit”
New Year is all about House Parties, Vacations, Holidays and I am finally getting my work spirit on and time to share some swatches & reviews I couldn’t manage to share. Previous year has been all about the Matte Lipsticks and finally we are getting our Gloss game back. Nykaa recently launched the Gloss collection in lovely 8 shades. The gloss comes up in the plastic transparent bottle with an applicator. The applicator is long and that makes it perfect for the easy application. The transparent bottle helps you pick the shade of the day without opening the entire Gloss collection. All the shades are perfect for the Indian skin tone. You get all the shades ranging from the Nudes to the bold Pinks and Reds. Let’s quickly get to the swatches.
With the change in weather, the skincare and makeup routine has to be changed. Every year, I spend a lot of money on foundations and primers, just in the search of one product that will save my skin from breaking out this winter. Winter always makes my skin dull and dry, on applying a makeup my skin breaks out and the visible patches show up that looks really unpleasant. I have tried using different moisturisers and primers but nothing worked with the foundations I purchased. Then, I started to search for foundations and every year I had to face the disappointment. Continue reading “Smart Hydrating Foundation By Kiko Milano: Review”
Woohoo! Winter is here and it’s all about layering. Leather jacket never fails to give you a chic look. The style options are unlimited, but how to rock your jacket in the best possible way could be really tricky. The leather jackets are available in various shades, but black is the most versatile shade available. When it comes to black it becomes really easy for you to team it up. Continue reading “Leather Jacket Style Guide: A/W 2018”
Daniel Wellington has recently launched the colour block bracelets and Finally some brand realised that we all don’t have similar choices and we need more options to pick from and they have introduced 4 different shades. Starting from the packaging. It comes up in the same luxurious DW box and they have special gift boxes to fit your bracelet and watch in a single box, in case you purchase both. Continue reading “Daniel Wellington Classic Bracelet: Review & Discount Code”
Nykaa Ultra Matte Lipstick collection is an ode to the iconic women down the ages, from mesmerizing Cleopatra, to chic Diana, golden Helen, gracious Venus, glamorous Noor, or the m ever charming Nefertiti, the classic beauty of Audrey (Hepburn), or the oomph of Marilyn (Monroe), to the everlasting smile of the Monalisa and the style of Princess Grace. Each of these women have created a lasting appeal and are personifications of the many facets of beauty. These classic matte formulations reflect this glory in a fabulous colour pay-off and old world charm. Continue reading “Nykaa Ultra Matte Lipstick Review & Swatches”
We are finally done with the Summer Fashion, time to unfold the new trends of the coming season. Winter is all about layering, the smart way to transform your old black outfit is by pairing it up with a blazer for the formal wear or a coat/jacket for the casual wear. The blazer is the most sophisticated way to represent your personality. The key to always achieve a perfect formal or semi casual look is to pair your outfit with the right kind of the blazer. The options for the blazer in the market are unlimited. But this season is going to be full of colors and options.
- Pretty Pink: Pink is my happy color. When you want to stand out or you want your personality to pop out, Bold pink is the right colour for you. This color represents the confidence and glamour. It looks amazing during day time as well as for the evening get together. You can use Pink for both Formal & Casual Look. Continue reading “Autumn/Winter 2018 Blazer Trend”
Navratri is going on and more fun traditional festivals are around the corner. But do you really have to spend a huge amount of money for the new look? Or how about styling your regular jumpsuit with an ethnic twist? All you need is a dupatta, ethnic stole or jacket to create the amazing Indo-Western look. I created the 3 really different looks using one jumpsuit and all are comfortable and chic at the same time. Continue reading “How To Style your Jumpsuit Ethnic Way”
Lip Liners are important to take your lip game to the next level. Who doesn’t like the defined and fuller lips? Lip liners also prevent your lipstick/lipgloss from smudging and you can always define the uneven lips. Recently, I came across the new launched Nykaa Lips Don’t Lie Lip Liners that have all the perfect shades for the Indian skin ranging from the perfect nudes to the amazing pinks. Continue reading “Nykaa Lips Don’t Lie Lip Liners Review”