Summer outfit styling is really tricky. When the temperature rises the inner Fashionista starts to lose the battle against the comfort. The only thing that matters is soft fabric and ease. Indian outfits are outstanding, but when we add a pinch of western in it, the magnificent look is created. For me, latest trends are important but I won’t follow it until it suits my personality and makes me feel comfortable. I don’t want to just wear something to look cool while I am super uncomfortable with the silhouette or the work on the fabric.
For a casual get together or an evening party an Indo western drape looks so chic. The options are unlimited in the market. It comes up with a Top/Blouse, Palazzo/Pants with a stitched Dupatta/Pallu to drape. You can even create this look using your western wear along with a Dupatta. Continue reading “Indo Western Drape: Summer Lookbook”
Wishing You All A Happy Valentine’s Day In Advance.
Valentine’s day is all about Pinks and Reds. But there is no strict rule to be followed, it all depends on your comfort and preferences. I created 4 completely different looks using all different clothing items, depending upon the different needs and moods.
- Boss Babe: If you are a babe who loves to slay the blazers, then this look is just perfect for you. I am wearing a hot pink blazer with the black jumpsuit and paired my outfit with the black pointed flats to keep it comfortable yet classy. I am carrying a top handle mini bag to complete the look.
- Classy Chic: If floral and pinks are your thing, then this look is made for you. Wearing a midi length printed floral, flared dress with the nude pink heels. Added a pop of colour with the clutch. And completed my look with a gold watch with a pink dial.
- Go Glam: I love layering, it gives the variation to your outfit and makes it look amazing. I am wearing my pink sweater/top and paired it up with the black palazzo. Tugged the corner of sweater in, to make it look chic. Teaming it up with pink accessories while keeping the rest of the clothing black. Layering it with an Overcoat just adds that extra glam to this look.
- Cool Casual: Comfort is all you care about? Then, you gotta try this look. All you need is a comfortable palazzo along with a cold shoulder top to add that Valentine vibes to it. Teaming my outfit with the nude heels and a blue handbag.
Winter is all about layering and the key is to know what and how to layer. No matter what the trend is you will end up pairing your outfit with the warmest outerwear you have. The mantra that I follow is ‘Stay Cozy But In Style’! When it comes to the evening party or get together the Jumpsuit always comes to the rescue. No matter how many dresses or jeans I own. I will always end up picking a Jumpsuit because it makes me feel Comfortable and Confident at the same time. Continue reading “The Right Outerwear For Your Jumpsuit”
Woohoo! Winter is here and it’s all about layering. Leather jacket never fails to give you a chic look. The style options are unlimited, but how to rock your jacket in the best possible way could be really tricky. The leather jackets are available in various shades, but black is the most versatile shade available. When it comes to black it becomes really easy for you to team it up. Continue reading “Leather Jacket Style Guide: A/W 2018”
We are finally done with the Summer Fashion, time to unfold the new trends of the coming season. Winter is all about layering, the smart way to transform your old black outfit is by pairing it up with a blazer for the formal wear or a coat/jacket for the casual wear. The blazer is the most sophisticated way to represent your personality. The key to always achieve a perfect formal or semi casual look is to pair your outfit with the right kind of the blazer. The options for the blazer in the market are unlimited. But this season is going to be full of colors and options.
- Pretty Pink: Pink is my happy color. When you want to stand out or you want your personality to pop out, Bold pink is the right colour for you. This color represents the confidence and glamour. It looks amazing during day time as well as for the evening get together. You can use Pink for both Formal & Casual Look. Continue reading “Autumn/Winter 2018 Blazer Trend”
Navratri is going on and more fun traditional festivals are around the corner. But do you really have to spend a huge amount of money for the new look? Or how about styling your regular jumpsuit with an ethnic twist? All you need is a dupatta, ethnic stole or jacket to create the amazing Indo-Western look. I created the 3 really different looks using one jumpsuit and all are comfortable and chic at the same time. Continue reading “How To Style your Jumpsuit Ethnic Way”
Finally, the temperature is dropping and that is such a relief after the burning Summer. I already love the touch of the cool breeze. This season is perfect for the Maxi dresses and the jumpsuits. If you are planning to shop a new dress for this Autumn season, the safest bet is solid-colour maxi. The style options are unlimited when the shade is one. Plaids and stripes are also in trend, but keeping the style options in mind, I decided to go for the self-coloured. Continue reading “Self-Coloured Crush: A/W 2018”
I have never seen anything prettier than a Lehenga. It makes you look tall, slim and stunning. Buying a Lehenga is always heavy on the pockets. Always pick a Lehenga with minimal work and the neutral or lighter shades, because they can be reused easily. I have bought this Golden Lehenga 3 years back & I have already worn in it different ways, as Golden can be teamed up with the black, red, pink, anything with the golden border on it. Team it up with the ethnic jacket, stole, dupatta to add the style. Continue reading “Different Ways To Style Your Lehenga”
There is nothing as satisfying as slaying with comfort. The last thing I want to add in my look is discomfort and extra layers of accessories. The only mantra I follow is Less is more. A white tee never fails to give you a casual yet classic look. I am wearing a tee with the slogan on it, to add a little sass to my look. Teaming it up with a mesh pleated black skirt to give the extra edge to the style. Continue reading “A Casual And Classic Lookbook”
Rakhsha Bandhan is around the corner, but what to wear this year is something really hard to be answered. Most women prefer Indian ethnic wear for such occasions, but that would be too mainstream. So, I decided to do something with a silk scarf and my super comfy western dresses. When I looked at my shirt dress and scarf, the first thing that crossed my mind was Anushka Sharma’s Glam look at London Fashion Week. I do remember her look because I loved her look a lot. All it took was a google and keywords to find that look for me and I decided to recreate it without any second thoughts. Continue reading “Recreating Anushka Sharma Look This Raksha Bandhan”