I love blueberries and when it comes to smoothie, I prefer to use it to give it a perfect taste. Its just my personal choice. My love for blueberries is never ending. Hope you also like the pack of the goodness.
These days everyone is crazy for muffin smoothies. So I decided to try one for myself. I kept it healthier. I used oats, blueberries, yogurt and milk to keep it healthy than ever.
It is quite easy. It takes 15 minutes for preparation and the ingredients are quite easy to find. Honey make this smoothie just perfect. You can alter the sweetness of the smoothie by adding more or lesser amount of honey.
Most of you who go gym in the evening can enjoy it before going to give you a full tummy. It has oats in it. So you doesn’t get hungry while working out. Let us look at the delicious ingredients.
- 2 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 2 Cups Milk Or Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanila Extract
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in glasses and garnish.
- Garnish using oats and blueberries. You can even use almonds or Shredded coconut or any topping.
- Serve immediately.
- The consistently of the smoothie can be altered using more milk or more oats.
- You can even make it thicker and then serve it in a bowl as smoothie bowl. Serve with more of the toppings.