I love subway sandwich. Loaded with lots of veggies, mustard and mayo, just yummy. So, I decided to try one at home. All I did was shredded and chopped my favourite veggies almost all the veggies I could recall. And added The sufficient amount of dressing.
That is what they do when we buy from Subway, right? We can even use miltigrain bread or any loaf you like. You can actually play with flavours. Add olives, jalapeño and any pickle you like and enjoy!
- 2 Slices Of Bread (Of Your Choice)
- Mayo And Mustard, To Taste
- 6 Leaves Lettuce
- 1 Small Carrot, Shredded
- 1/2 Small Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- Salt And Freshly Ground Pepper, To Taste
- 1/8 Head Red Cabbage, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- Handful Of Sprouts
- 3 Slices Tomato
- Thin Sliced Red Onion
- Start by chopping all the veggies. This is the only time consuming part.
- Toast the bread and let it cool.
- Spread on mayo and mustard to taste.
- Time to play with veggies. Add 1/2 of the lettuce, carrots, cucumber, salt, pepper, cabbage, avocado, sprouts, tomato, onion.
- Now add the remaining lettuce and other slice of bread.
- Enjoy immediately.
Note: You can add olives, jalapeño and any pickle to taste. Various Sandwich dressings are available in market. You can even add your favourite one.