I was looking for a healthy and tasty mocktail for the festive party and I ended up making one which is similar to margarita. I used strawberries and mango with orange juice. You can eve use yogurt, if you like it to be bit thicker.
The beautiful layes of mango and strawberries give it a tempting look. You can’t resist trying, and the refreshing flavours make it worth a try.
It is quite easy to make and quick. The ingredients are quite simple and easily avaialble. Let us look at this delicious recipe.
For The Mango Layer:
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 3/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Tbsp Water
For The Strawberry Layer:
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey
Yougurt can be used instead of orange juice, if you like a thicker smoothie.
- For The Mango Layer: Place all the ingredients in the blender and pulse until smooth. Adding more of the orange juice or water if needed.
- For The Strawberry Layer: Place all the ingredients in the blender and pulse until smooth. Adding more of the orange juice or water if needed.
- Assembling The Layers: Fill the glasses halfway with the mango mix.
- Then fill the other half of the glasses with mango mix.
- Top with the slices of strawberries and serve.