Chicken and salad, when these two words come together, I start to feel hungry. Who doesn’t love chicken, especially when it can make your tummy full and that too in a healthy way…??
I added eggs and mixed salad greens to make it healthier than ever. Eggs and chicken are great source of protein. While green veggies make it a healthier than ever.
I made the dressing myself. When you make a dressing, the best part about it is, you are aware about all the ingredients and their benefits, which is unknown in the case of readymade one.
For The Dressing:
- 3/4 Cup Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Low Fat Crumbled Cheese
- Salt And Ground Pepper, To Taste
For The Salad:
- 5 Cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 4 Ounces Cooked And Shredded Chicken Breast
- 3 Large Hard Boiled Eggs, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Low-Fat Cheese, Crumbled
- Prepare the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk together until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Arrange salad greens on a large plate.
- Arrange chicken, eggs, tomatoes, avocado, cheese on top of the salad greens.
- Drizzle the salad with the prepared dressing.
Note: This salad can be served as rolls, by stuffing it inside one of your favourite wraps, tortillas or chapatis.
One thought on “Chicken Salad”