We are finally done with the Summer Fashion, time to unfold the new trends of the coming season. Winter is all about layering, the smart way to transform your old black outfit is by pairing it up with a blazer for the formal wear or a coat/jacket for the casual wear. The blazer is the most sophisticated way to represent your personality. The key to always achieve a perfect formal or semi casual look is to pair your outfit with the right kind of the blazer. The options for the blazer in the market are unlimited. But this season is going to be full of colors and options.
- Pretty Pink: Pink is my happy color. When you want to stand out or you want your personality to pop out, Bold pink is the right colour for you. This color represents the confidence and glamour. It looks amazing during day time as well as for the evening get together. You can use Pink for both Formal & Casual Look.
- Slay The Stripes: This season is all about flaunting your stripes. Stripes are vintage and trendy at the same time. The stripes make you look tall and slim. The long blazer in stripes can make you look graceful and ready for any occasion. You can wear this blazer for meeting or Team it up with a pencil dress for the evening slay.
- Lavish Lavender: Lavender is such a playful color. Lavender has ruled the Summer and it is making to the Autum/Winter 2018, and I am already excited to enjoy this trend. Lavender blazer is perfect for the daytime get together or a party. Fold your sleeves to make it look more casual.
- Bold Colour Block: Colour Blocking is an outstanding technique. You can never go wrong with it. Pick a colour block blazers to look stunning. You can wear these blazers to a formal party or even casual get together. Team it up with the blue jeans for a casual look or wear it with your favourite trouser for a formal look.
- Play With Polka: Polka is one of the most fun prints. You can play with it in various ways. Team up your polka dot blazer with trouser for a formal look, or team it up with a mesh tulle skirt for the casual look. In both the cases you are going to make a statement.