No matter what we had for dinner, we will always manage to get hungry before we actually fall asleep. One of its reasons is eating dinner way too early. Most of the people eat their dinner before 7 PM and they sleep after 10 PM. The time difference in dinner and bedtime is higher than required. So, healthy snacks could be a good option.
- Fruits And Nuts: Fruits and nuts are the best options for late night hunger. But you should always eat them in limited amount.
1/4-Cup nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, peanuts)
1/2-Cup fresh fruit or 1/4-cup dried fruits.
- Parfait: Parfait is my all time favorite. I prefer parfait for my evening snacking as well as my late night hunger. Tasty combination of yogurt with fruits is just perfect for anytime snacking.
- Pistachios: I love the taste of salted pistachios. For the lazy nights, when you don’t feel like cooking anything but still want a tasty and healthy snack, pistachios are just perfect.
1/4 Cup salted pistachios.
- Yogurt Cubes: Summer is already here and all you need at the moment is healthy and frozen yogurt. All you have to do is fill ice tray with fruits, top it with yogurt and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- An apple with spoonful of peanut butter: It is the best option for peanut butter lovers. Just drizzle peanut butter over apple slices and you are good to go. You can even add dark chocolate chips on the top.
- Oats: Oats are not just good for breakfast, you can have limited amount of oats in the night too. Milk, oats, fruits and nuts are just perfect for a good sleep.
- Eggs: Eggs are the best source if protein. Scrambled eggs with toast is one of the best late night snacks.