Today, I am going to share one of the easiest appetizers: Watermelon Feta Skewers. This recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious. The rare combination of salty feta cheese and sweet watermelon makes everyone’s mouth water.
- 4 Oz Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Large Watermelon, Cubed
- Mint Leaves
- Balsamic For Drizzling (optional)
- Cube the watermelon into bite sized pieces.
- Cube the feta.
- To assemble, stack the feta and watermelon with mint on the top.
- Using skewer or toothpick, skews the stack.
- For added flavor, you can use the balsamic vinegar drizzle. This is entirely optional. All you have to do is add 1/2-cup balsamic vinegar to a saucepan and reduce for 3-5 minutes until thickened. Drizzle over the skewers and enjoy.