Today I tried pineapple smoothie. I used almond milk, banana and frozen pineapple.To give it a little sweet and tangy taste. It is quite simple to make. All you have to do is blend all the ingredients together and garnish it with the slices of your favourite fruits.
I used sliced bananas, pineapple, shredded coconut and honey to garnish it. To give it a perfect look you can use pineapple shell to serve it. It gives it a natural and elegant presentation. Its optional and upto your choice.
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
- 1-2 Tbsp Honey (to taste)
For The Toppings:
- Sliced Bananas
- Sliced Pineapple
- Shredded Coconut
- Chia seeds (optional)
- In a blender, Add the almond milk, banana, pineapple & honey.
- Blend on low speed until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl or pineapple shell and let it set in the freezer while you prepare your toppings.
- Slice the fruits and shred the coconut.
- Now garnish your smoothie with bananas, pineapple, coconut, chai seeds and a good drizzle of honey.
Note: You can use more of fruits and nuts for garnish.