Thank You for the love you all have been showing. Your comments, messages keep me motivated. God Bless You all!
Today we are going to make a 15 minutes healthy dish. All we need is veggies of our choice and chicken. Season them and roast. I love it not because of the quick recipe but also the mouth watering flavours it contains. Whenever I roast it, after 8-9 minutes oven starts to smell like heaven. I love to check all the ingredients giving a fragnant aroma, that derives my taste buds crazy.
For those who are vegetarian. They can replace the chicken with soya cheese or feta cheese.
- 2 Medium Chicken Breasts, Chopped
- 1 Cup Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup Boroccoli
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces and chop the chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken & veggies in a medium roasting dish.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are roasted and chicken is cooked.
- Enjoy it with brown rice or salad.