Well, my love for blueberries is never ending. According to me if you have nothing to eat or drink all you need is blueberries. You can bake them, make a nice smoothie with them. I mean you can do a lot with them. But we do it in a healthy way.
Let’s get started with our recipe of the day ‘Blueberry Muffin Smoothie’. Its quite simple all you have to do is blend all the ingredients and tadaa!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6-4 oz vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 banana 🍌 frozen
- 1/4 cup oats, raw
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Add all the ingredients to blender in order listed above then blend until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Start by adding 1/2 cup milk into a blender. Vanilla flavored milk works perfect with this smoothie. You can use any milk you’ve got in hand.
- 4-6 oz vanilla greek yogurt. Yummy! It means you smoothie gonna taste like a delicious muffin.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries. Well freezing blueberries is quite easy. All you have to do is put them in a freezer bag & freeze flat, to avoid clumps.
- Add 1/2 frozen ripe banana next. Freezing a banana is easy all you have to do is peel it and toss it in a zip lock freezer bag. now mass the banana & freeze. Note: If you like it sweeter add whole banana.
- 1/2 cup ice, 1/4 cup raw uncooked oats. 1/4 tsp lemon zest.
- Blend all the ingredients together for 2 minutes or until very smooth.
- pour in a glass
- you can top it with blueberries, shredded chocolate, nuts & enjoy.