Hey guys! I have sweet-tooth. I can’t control myself when it comes to sweets. Everybody loves sweets, so don’t judge me. Well, what can be better than having a sweet recipe that is healthy and the sugar amount is low…????
Let’s look at this cute glasses of taste & healthy smoothie. I prefer to have it in the breakfast or in the evening when I need something to eat. It’s a good option for sweet cravings.
- 8 oz fresh strawberries 🍓 chilled
- 1 ripe banana 🍌 frozen
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple 🍍
- 1 (5.3 oz) container coconut greek yogurt
- 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Pulse strawberries in a food processor until well pureed.
- To a blender add banana, pineapple, coconut greek yogurt and 1 1/4 cups coconut milk. Pulse until well blended, adding an additional 1/4 cup coconut milk as needed.
- Spoon pineapple mixture into glasses filling about 1/3 full then add a spoonful or two of the strawberry mixture, swirl lightly with a butter knife then repeat twice more. serve immediately.
Note: alternately, all the ingredients can be blended together in a blender versus precessing strawberries separately.