I love those recipes which need minimum efforts & tastes like heaven. And yes those recipes have to be healthy as well. So, Here comes one of those easy, quick, healthy and delicious recipe. Where all we have to do is blend, mix and freeze. All we require is bananas and chocolate chips..! Let’s make these awesome bites.
These bites are one of the healthiest kid snacks. My niece love to eat it. She can easily have 4-5 bites in a one go. This can be used as an healthy replacement for ice cream during summer season. I have sweet-tooth so it is quite important for me, especially during summer to keep my cravings to the least calories level.
- 6 very ripe bananas 🍌
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Yes! That’s all we need……!!!!!
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the bananas into 1/2 inch slices & lay flat on the parchment baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap & place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Remove frozen bananas from the freezer & let set out for about 5 minutes, to get it little softer to be able to blend properly (don’t overdo it).
- Blend the bananas in the food processor to get a creamy texture.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips & stir. (don’t blend)
- Grease mini muffin moulds (I used silicon moulds, they are easy to use and are non-sticky).
- Scoop the banana ice cream into each mould. Fill almost unto full and sprinkle chocolate chips over them.
- Freeze for almost an hour & eat without regret.
Note: You can keep them in freezer for months. Yeah! One day’s work gonna last months!!!