My niece loves pizza. She can have it day or night. But when it comes to healthy eating, Its a big NO from her side. So, I decided to make my chicken breast taste like pizza and used mozzarella cheese. Red Pepper is something that everyone likes. So ended up adding them. And well My trial ended up into a tasty & delicious masterpiece. She sprinkled a huge amount of oregano and ate it just like a normal pizza and loved it.
This in now one of her favorite recipes now. She calls it pizza chicken and eat healthy without twisting her cute little nose.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 red peppers roasted and sliced
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt n pepper.
- Make a horizontal cut in breasts to create a pocket for stuffing
2. Stuff with roasted bell pepper, mozzarella, basil, parmesan.
3. Sprinkle outer aide with seasoning, salt, pepper.
4. Top with mozzarella, sprinkle parmesan.
5. Preheat oven at 400 degrees. And bake chicken for about 25-30 minutes ( it will look bit reddish from upper side when done) .