When it comes to healthy breakfast I prefer eggs, as I like to keep my breakfast light but still healthy enough to provide me energy, to kick start my day. Crispy toast and soft eggs makes an awesome combination. All you have to do is poach an egg and toast a bread.
- 1 heirloom tomato
- 1 herbs, fresh
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Poach the eggs 🍳 in boiling water. Enough long to get semi-soft yolk.
2. While the eggs are cooking toast the bread.
3. Smash the avocado on each piece of toast .
4. Place the poached eggs on the toast.
5. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and fresh herbs.
6. Serve with the fresh quartered heirloom tomato.