Monsoon could be really harsh on the skin. Your skin gets all oily and sticky. A good Translucent powder can rescue your skin from all the excessive oiliness and make your makeup last longer. I was looking for a Translucent powder for the humid Monsoon weather and I came across the Sugar cosmetics recently launched All Set To Go Translucent powder so I decided to give it a try.
- Packaging: Starting from the packaging. It comes up with a nice small, lightweight package. The plastic box comes up with the lock and that makes it travel friendly. When you open the lid there is a plastic sheet with holes to easily take only the required amount of the powder out. It comes up with a soft powder puff, you can even use a brush for the application.
- Ingredients: Talc, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuxxinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylen Glycol.
- Review: The powder is colourless that makes it perfect for any complexion. Mostly face powders make you look way too white, that can ruin your photographs and you look exceptionally white. This Translucent Powder makes sure to give you a Matte finish without overdoing the whiteness. I love the way it controls the oiliness at my T-Zone. It also makes sure to make your makeup lasts a whole day. It is more of like an insurance for your makeup. The powder has a faint fragrance in it that doesn’t feel odd when you apply it on your face.
- How To Apply: Take a little amount of the Translucent Powder on the brush, make sure to dust the excess of the powder before applying it on the face. Now apply with a soft sweep or just dab it slowly on the T-zone or under the eyes to keep the eye concealer in place. Or you can just apply all over the face if you have an oily skin. Be careful while applying around the hairline, because you don’t want your hairline to look unnatural.
- Skin Complexion: All
- Price: INR 599/- for 7g/ 0.246 OZ
- Verdict: Overall, I love the travel friendly packaging and the matte finish, it gives to the face. It is colourless, affordable and most importantly faint smell makes it perfect for me, as I don’t like too much of fragrance all over my face. It controls the oiliness of the skin very well and it has a smooth texture to it. It provides the medium coverage. I personally recommend it.
- Rating: 4.6/5
Buy Here: All Set To Go Translucent Powder