Most of the people try dieting, when it comes to loosing weight. But dieting means different to everyone. I asked few people about their idea regarding dieting. All had different options, like no one actually understands the idea behind clean eating. Leaving everything doesn’t mean dieting, dieting is all about eating clean without regrets.
All you need is a list of the healthy and unhealthy food. You have to limit the intake as well. One must avoid both overeating as well as starving the body. Body needs fuel to work. This fuel has to be provided in a limited amount but with sufficient nutrients, to keep it working properly.
- Red Zone Of Eatables : The eatable which are not good for our health has to be avoided, or at least limited.
- Sugar : Sugar is the major reason of fat. It leads to many diseases like diabetes. Honey is a healthier replacement for it. Soda, other preserved drinks has higher amount of sugar, which can affect your diet.
- Vegetable Oils : These are processed fat with higher amount of fatty acids. Olive oil could be a healthier option, but in limited amount.
- Artificial Sweeteners : As the name itself says artificial, they are full of unhealthy ingredients which could harm your health. It’s a big no!
- Processed Foods : Processed foods are low in nutrients and higher in chemicals. It’s better to stay away from such options.
- Clean Green Zone Of Eatable : There is a huge list of eatables which are really healthy. These are natural as well as high in nutrition, vitamins or other healthy minerals.
- Vegetables : Vegetables contain fiber and other essential nutrients for our body. Vegetable salads are the healthiest option.
- Eggs : Eggs are the best option for healthy breakfast. They have higher nutritional value.
- Fish : Fish must be there in your meal. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon fish cooked in low oil is must have.
- Meat : Grilled meat is best for protein intake. Meat can be consumed in salads or just grilled version. You can get a huge amount of options for your meals.
- Fruits : It is a Tasty and healthy option. Fruits are rich in fiber and vitamin C, but the amount of sugar is there, so one must consume it in a limited amount.
- Nuts : Almonds, walnuts, pistachios are best for snacking. Their nutrition value is high, but it should also be consumed in a limited amount.
- Dairy : Dairy products are necessary for our body. Yogurt is one of the best options. You can prepare parfaits using it. You can get the recipe on my blog.
- Beverages : Tea, Coffee are good for health. They are rich in antioxidants. Green tea is also one of the best options.
- Hydrate Yourself : It is important to stay hydrated. Our body needs water to circulate the nutrients and to help digestion. We need to consume around 1 gallon water everyday. Infused water is one of the tastier and healthier option for hydrating.