I am a big fan of Paulo Coelho. I have The Golden Collection of his novels. I love all of them actually. I have also bought the latest of his works that is The Spy. It is my favorite. I loved the concept and the story too. I am already on the way to read it again. It is the best of his works. But for now I will be sharing my reviews on this golden collection first.
- Brida: It is a story of a pretty Irish girl named Brida. Her journey towards the knowledge is just beautiful. She meets a wise man that teaches her the best lessons of her life. She learns to face her fears with courage. Then she meets a lady who helps her know the world better. Brida’s journey is full of spirituality and mystery. I loved it the most out of the whole collection.
- The Alchemist: Alchemist is the Paulo Coelho’s best book. Its 65 million copies were sold. It is a story of a shepherd boy from Spanish, who followed his dreams. This book has had a life-enhancing impact on millions of people. The boy travelled the world in search of the treasure, his journey is motivational for all those who have dreams but never had confidence to follow them. This book teaches us to follow our heart and dreams, with faith.
- Aleph: The Aleph is an encounter with our fears and our shortcomings. It is about the mysterious voyage through time and space, through past and present, in search of love and forgiveness. One must read such a unique piece of writing.
- The Winner Stands Alone: It is a story about Igor, who is handsome and rich but his wife left her for a successful fashion designer. All he lives for now, is to destroy the whole world to get to his beloved ex-wife. This book enlightens the darker side of celebrity, wealth and its affects.
- The Zahir: This book had a great effect on many people. It is a story of a renowned author who discovers that his wife, a war correspondent has disappeared. A huge amount of scenarios crosses his mind. What happened to their relation? Did she leave him, or she was kidnapped…?? The author traveled many places in search of the answers and his wife. This journey made him understand the power of destiny.
- Eleven Minutes: It is one of my favorite books. I loved the uniqueness of the story and the boldness of the Paulo Coelho. It is about a young Brazilian girl who faced so many things in her life. She was convinced from an early age that she would never find true love. She was pushed towards a fascination with pure physical pleasure. Will she risk everything to find her inner light?
- The Fifth Mountain: It is one of the most extraordinary writing. I have never read anything like this before. It is an inspiring story of how faith and love can ultimately triumph over suffering. It is about 23 years old Elijah takes refuge with a young widow and her son. He is forced to choose between a newfound love and his duty. The struggle and hard decisions he had to make to maintain his sanity are so inspiring.
- By The River Piedra I Sat Down & Wept: It is one the most romantic novel. It is about a young girl Pilar, her lover left her at the age of seventeen. He left to explore the world. She learned to except nothing from the men. But one day she receives an unexpected call from her childhood love, who has turned into a charismatic spiritual teacher. But will it be a problem for him to maintain the balance between his love for her and the love for humanity…?
- Manual Of The Warrior Of Light: It is one of the Must- Reads. I will suggest every dreamer out there to read it. This book is all about the warrior of light, who is a believer. Just because he believes in miracles, miracles begin to happen. It all about rising up to our own unique destiny.
- Veronica Decides To Die: It is about pretty Veronica, who has everything she could wish for. Yet, She is not happy and one day, she takes an overdose of sleeping pills. She was saved but she came to know that her heart is now irreparable and she has only few days to live. It’s when she starts to learn the hidden importance of each and every decision we make. This book teaches one of the most important lessons of life.