I prefer salads to other meal options. Today, I tried apple cranberry salad. One of the reasons behind trying this recipe was I had apples, which I was not feeling like eating. So, I gave them a twist and apples were tastier than ever.
- 6 Cups Salad Mix
- 1 Red Apple
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 Cup Walnuts Or Almonds
- 1/3 Low-Fat Cheese (Tofu or Feta)
- 1/3 Cup Dries Cranberries
- Chop apples in 1-inch pieces.
- Toss apples, lettuce, cheese, nuts, and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Whisk all the ingredients properly.
- Serve with your favorite salad dressing.