Wohoo…! Weekend is here and time to try a cocktail. I try my best to keep the calories low. Fresh Fruits in a cocktail make me feel better about it.
It’s summer, The best part about summer is the range of fruits available. I love watermelon the most. I an literally survive on it. In cocktails, my favourite is mojito. What could be better than watermelon mojito? Two favourites combined together to make something perfect. The recipe is quite simple and easy.
- 3 Large Slices Of Watermelon + Cubed And Frozen For Ice Cubes.
- 10-15 Mint Leave + Extra For Garnish
- 4 Ounce White Rum
- 2 Tbsp Simple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- In 2 glasses divide the equal amout of mint leaves and smash them lightly, to enhance the flavour. Set aside.
- Blend the seedless watermelon in a blender.
- To each glass add the frozen cubed watermelon or ice.
- Add 2 tbsp of white rum, 1 tbsp of simple syrup and 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Top with puree watermelon.
- Stir to mix all the ingredients.
- Garnish with mint leaves.