It’s weekend! I am throwing a house party and I decided to try some cocktail. Who doesn’t like to try a cocktail especially, when its weekend..! I added berries and iced tea to give sangria a healthy and delicious twist.
All you need is a nice red wine and you are good to go. It is quite easy and you can just preapare a pitcher at once and your guests can keep enjoying whole night.
- 8 Cups Iced Tea, Chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Red Wine, Chilled
- 2 Cups Berry Juice, Chilled
- 2 lbs. Strawberries, Sliced
- Other Berries, To Taste
- In a large pitcher combine iced tea, wine and juice.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours minimum, to enhance the flavours.
- To serve, add fruits to pitcher.
- Pour sangria over the fruits.
- Add ice, to taste.
Note: I mixed and refrigerated the sangria overnight. If you also like to be preapred a in advance, you can also make it one night before.