Weekend sounds so much exciting. Sometimes, I wonder why can’t we have weekends more often. The weekend vibes awake my cravings.
I love to eat on my cheat days. But I try my best to keep recipes healthy. Muffins are my all time favourite. I love blueberry muffin, chocolate chip muffin or vanilla muffin. I can have any.
Today, I’m going to bake the chocolate chip muffins. In case you want blueberry muffin, all you have to do is replace chocolate chips with blueberries.
- 2 1/2 Cups Oats, Grinded
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- A Pinch Of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 2 Large Egg Whites (Optional)
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven at 180C (350F).
- Mix all the wet dry ingredients, in a mixing bowl.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the blender and blend properly.
- Now pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and give a firm mix.
- Coat the muffin mould with cooking spray.
- Divide the batter into moulds, fill upto 3/4 of moulds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick comes put clean.
- You can even use flour instead of oats.
- Honey can be replaced by sugar.
- In case, you are vegeterian, you can skip eggs.