Today, I tried lime shrimps and it went really well. It was delicious, simple, quick and healthy. Shrimps tastes really good with lime. The simpler you keep them the tastier they turn out to be. These shrimps can be used along with mixed salad greens and can be turned into shrimp salad or even lettuce roll.
You can get the salad and lettuce wrap recipes on my blog. You get lots of options with this simple recipe. Let us look at the recipe and trust me it’s worth a try. You will enjoy it. I made a mint sauce to go along with it. It was just delicious…!!
1 lb jumbo shrimps (with tail)
3 tbsp cilantro
4 cloves garlic
1 lemon, freah wedges
2 tbsp lime juice
1 pinch pepper
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
- Season the shrimps with salt, pepper.
- Heat up a skillet, add the olive oil and let it heat on medium flame.
- Add garlic and lightly saute before adding the shrimps.
- Stir and cook until the shrimps are half cooked.
- Add the cilantro and stir to combine well with the shrimps.
- Add the lime and continue until the shrimps are done.
- Turn off the heat when lime juice dries.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.