Blueberries are my favourite when it comes to satisfying my sweet tooth, or eat healthy breakfast. We all have lots of smoothie options but when it comes to ending up with a one which will taste & look awesome as well, is just divine. Blueberries are one of the best ingredients for smoothies.
Let us look at this easy and delicious recipe. The best part of this recipe is, it is easy to make and quick…!
2 banana, medium
1 cup blueberries, frozen
1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1/4 cup coconut unsweetened
Almonds, blueberries for topping.
- Place bananas & 1/2 cup almond milk into a blender. Blend until smooth. Add blueberries & blend for about a minute.
- Add in the last 1/2 cup of almond milk blending until smooth.
- Add coconut, blending until its half done. If you want coconut not to be visible blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly in 2 bowls.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings. I used chopped almonds, grated coconut, chia seeds.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!!