Hello guys! I love sweets and when it comes to healthy sweets I prefer Oatmeal cookies. When you make a cookie using oatmeal it’s benefits and taste derives you crazy.
No Sugar, No Flour, No Oil, No Butter…!!!
Yes! You read it correct it is that much healthy. I have been eating these cookies from 2 years now and I consume it in unlimited amount & I never gained while doing my workout. These cookies are best alternative for sweet cravings.
I prefer to eat these before going to gym. As they keep me full and energetic. I also use these as late night snack. Who doesn’t get hungry in the night after all…?? Don’t judge me…!!! I love eating…!! But healthy…!
2 cups oats. (I prefer to grind them)
3 bananas (ripe & small)
2 egg whites
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 tsp of cinnamon
1/3 tsp salt
2 tsp canola oil
1 tsp vanila extract
3-4 tbsp honey
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Almonds & walnut, chopped ( don’t add too much, keep it in 3-6 number)
- Grind oats, if you want little pieces to be ungrindesd then keep 1/2 cup ungrindes. It gives cookies uneven look. But I prefer mostly grinded. As grinded oats looks just like regular flour.
- Now add dry ingredients like baking powder, cinnamon, salt, chocolate chips, and mix well.
- Mix wet ingredients in a seperate bowl. Mashed bananas ( you can even blend then in blender), eggs, oil, vanila extract, honey.
- Mix both the wet & dry ingredients together.
- Spray the baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Scoop the batter and make it in the shape of cookie. And place it on the baking sheet.
- Keep the ditance between cookies sufficient enough to let them expand during baking.
- Bake at 180 degrees c for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool at room temperature for 10 minutes then shift to the sweving tray.