From few months, I was facing some problems with my skin, it was getting dry and rough. Firstly, I thought it is just because of the sudden change in weather. But, with the passing time it started to get worse, which made me worry about it. I searched on the internet for some solutions and I came across the Drops Of Youth by The Body Shop.
I decided to give it a try. I bought the two products from their new range, one is Youth Liquid Peel and the another one is Youth Fresh Emulsion. These both are basically Anti-Pollution products and that is what got my attention. We all know that pollution is the major cause of skin problems. The ability to fight pollution that too by natural products is something that couldn’t be neglected. So, I ended up buying these skin-savers.
Let us start from the packaging first. Both the products comes up in the pump bottle dispensers. I loved the packaging because only the required amount of the product can be dispensed, while the rest of the product remains intact. The packaging is really easy to use and ensures the clean usage.
- Youth Liquid Peel : I am going to start from my favourite product that is Youth Liquid Peel. It exfoliates and gently peels off impurities from the skin, lifting dead skin cells and residuals. It is honestly a skin saver. All you have to do is rub it on face and it leaves skin clean and purified from the day’s pollutants. It works as an alternative to traditional exfoliators.
How To Use: It can be used 2-3 times per week, recommended to be used in the evening. All you have to do is dispense 2 pumps onto fingertips and massage onto face for upto 20 seconds until exfoliating ‘residues’ appear noticeably and are peeled off. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Formula: It is an instant-gratification immediate benefit formula, containing 3 plant stem cells Edelweiss from the Italian Alps, Sea Holly and Criste Marine from Brittany Coast are infused with Community Trade Babassu Oil from Brazil.
- Instantly feels like dead skin cells are lifted.
- Peels off impurities and pollutants.
- Skin feels cleansed from day’s pollution.
- It works for sensitive skin too.
- Gentle to skin, there is no redness after use.
- Youth Fresh Emulsion : Infused thyme and buddleia extracts and broad spectrum of UVA and UVB filters, has created a powerful but ultra-light daily emulsion to help protect against pollution and enhance skin’s youthful appearance. This protective formula hydrates your skin and can be used as your daily moisturiser or in addition to it.
- Protects skin from pollution.
- Defends skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- Helps to preserve skin’s youthful appearance.
- Hydrates skin properly.
Verdict: I am in love with both of these products. I am using these regularly from few days now, and my skin feels smooth and clear. I can feel the change in just few days. If you are also facing problems with your skin like dullness, roughness then I would recommend you to try these. Youth Liquid Peel is a skin saver, for regular cleaning, where as Youth Fresh Emulsion keeps your skin hydrated.
2 thoughts on “The Body Shop Drops Of Youth: Review”
Hi there everyone, it’s my first go to see at this website,
and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up posting these types of posts.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank You Dear!