I just received my first Envy Box. I am already in love with it. It is basically a monthly subscription box, which is full of luxury beauty products and designer Jewelry. I have never tried any such box earlier. But my experience with it is so satisfactory, that I am so gonna buy their one year subscription. After all, Who doesn’t like to receive the luxury products at their door step….??
As you can see I received 5 lovely products in the cute box. All of them were packed so perfectly that made me fall really hard for my box. I ended up trying all of them before even uploading about them. At least, now I can share my experience with you.
- Ruby Organic- Lipstick : My lips mostly get dry after the application of the lipsticks. I mostly try to avoid it. But surprisingly, it didn’t happen when I used this lipstick. It has the befits of lip balm but wears and stays like a lipstick. The moisturizing shea helps soften the lips, unlike most of the lipsticks in the market. It is avaialble in Burgundy, Apricot, Brick shades.
- Organic Mill-Foot Soak : When I am tired I can’t think about anything but a nice massage. But now I can pamper my tired feet at home. All I need is warm water and this life-saving pack of crystals. This peppermint foot soak quickly cools and refreshes tired feet. It is staying with me forever.
- Kinetics-Nail Polish : I have a habit of washing my hands more often, which mostly results in creating the patches in my nail paint. I thought this nail polish is going to be one of those. But it turned out to do what it claims. It claims 10 days stay. And till now my nails are perfectly done. I love you already, Kinetics.
- Tvakh-Glow Water: It is a leave on exfoliating water that fights mild to moderate acne, scars and uneven skin tone. I would like to call it the magic water. All you have to do is leave it on and it works magic on your skin.
- Kronokare- Body Lotion: My skin mostly gets dry during the weather change. Currently, because of busy schedule and changed weather I was facing a problem in keeping it moisturized. But the one use of this lotion gave the life back to my skin. I haven’t used it much yet, but it is already showing the results, which is quite impressive.
After trying all this month’s products, I couldn’t help but wait for the next surprise coming my way, in the May’s monthly box. Don’t forget to order yours.