Thank You For giving me 10k followers on Instagram. I decided to give you all a treat in return of the love you gave me. I know It’s nothing as compare to the support you gave me. But still, I decided to do my best.
When it comes to celebration, cake is must. And Chocolate is something everyone likes. So, I decided to share a recipe of healthy, delicious chocolate cake with all of you. Hope you enjoy and thanks again for the support! I really appreciate it! Love you lots!
- 3 Bananas, Ripe
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips For Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the bananas, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla & peanut butter. Blend until smooth 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the blended mixture into a mixing bowl. Add the egg and mix in.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, mix firmly.
- Pour the cake into the prepared pan. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top of the cake, if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Note: If you like muffins more, then you can pour the batter into the muffin moulds and time will be lesser for baking the muffins.