Thank You For giving me 10k followers on Instagram. I decided to give you all a treat in return of the love you gave me. I know It’s nothing as compare to the support you gave me. But still, I decided to do my best.
When it comes to celebration, cake is must. And Chocolate is something everyone likes. So, I decided to share a recipe of healthy, delicious chocolate cake with all of you. Hope you enjoy and thanks again for the support! I really appreciate it! Love you lots!
- 3 Bananas, Ripe
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips For Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the bananas, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla & peanut butter. Blend until smooth 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the blended mixture into a mixing bowl. Add the egg and mix in.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, mix firmly.
- Pour the cake into the prepared pan. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top of the cake, if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Note: If you like muffins more, then you can pour the batter into the muffin moulds and time will be lesser for baking the muffins.
One thought on “Healthy Chocolate Cake”
This looks incredible!