Chicken lettuce wrap is the today’s recipe. You can eat it as a snack as well as dinner. It is combination of both veggies and chicken. It is one of the best healthy option, you can get. It’s taste is satisfying and it’s healthy ingredients make it awesome.
3 tbsp olive oil
1 pond boneless chicken, striped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp paprika
1/4 cup oregano, chopped
1 lemon, sliced
salt and pepper, to taste
2 potatoes, stripped
2 cucumber, stripped
1 avocado, sliced
soya/feta cheese, pickled red onion for serving.
- in a large ziplock back, combine 1 tbsp olive oil, chicken, garlic, paprika, oregano, lemon and a salt & pepper. Marinate in fridge for 30 minutes or uptown overnight.
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
- Roast the chicken for 20-25 minutes (or until done) in a baking dish.
- Toss the 2 tbsp olive oil, potatoes, salt, pepper. Now bake potatoes in oven for 20-30 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking until golden brown.
- To assemble: Take a lettuce and Stuff in it fries, chicken. Top with cucumber, avocado, olives, cheese, onion.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or topping.