Being a blogger, I have to spend a lot of hours shooting and when I finally get free, I have to spend another few hours writing and editing. It is quite time consuming and by the night-time, I am exhausted. I need a comfortable mattress to sleep on and also to finish my writing. I have been using Wake-Fit from almost 10 days now. After the impressive comfort, I decided to review it.
- The Mattress I Have Been Using: Wake-Fit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress (78*72*8inch)
I love this mattress because while sleeping you don’t feel any discomfort and it is neither too hard nor too soft. It adjusts according to your body weight and ensures to provide you the complete comfort. More importantly, it provides good back support that enables me to wake up feeling refreshed and energetic. I have been passing out peacefully, since the very first day of the use.
When it comes to sleep, I am an insomniac, who finds it really hard to sleep and I keep on waking up with every little discomfort or noise. But now surprisingly, I have not had even a single sleepless night. Undoubtedly, I have been using the wrong mattress. My body mostly takes a week or so to adjust to the new bedding but I didn’t face any such trouble with this mattress.
- Reasons To Love It:
- It actually takes the shape of your body.
- Perfect for Insomniacs like me.
- Made of pure, high density foam, helps in peaceful sleep.
- Customer Service: I will give extra points for the best customer service available. I don’t like the brands who doesn’t know how to deal with the customers. But Wakefit’s troubleshooting capability is really impressive.
- Warranty: 5 years of warranty is more than enough and another reason to love it.
- Availability: Amazon and Wakefit.co
Price: INR 24917/- for a king size, 8 inch mattress