- Today, I am going to review my first ever Glamego box. It is basically a monthly subscription box. The monthly fees per box is just INR 299/- and they provide the free delivery. Now, let us discuss about the products I received in October edition.
- The Nature’s Co Bath Salt: I will start from my favourite product that is an Orange bath salt by Nature’s Co. All you have to do is sprinkle a small quantity of it into bath water. The key Ingredients are Orange extract, Orange peel powder, Natural aroma, Food grade colors.
MRP: INR 153/-
- Aroma Magic White Tea & Chamomile Face Wash: This Aroma Magic face wash is 100% free of paraben, soap, alcohol, artificial Colouring & fragrance. It deep cleans the pores with white tea & soya milk extracts & exfoliating micro beads. It acts as an Everyday Pollution Defence, leaves your skin fresh and relaxed.
MRP: INR 80/-
- Bella Voste Lip Crayon: This is my first experience with this brand. The lip crayon has a silky and creamy texture. The shade I received is Barbie Pink 03 and it is really nice and bold. It is formulated in Italy and provides Satin Matte Finish.
MRP: INR 499/-
- The Nature’s Co Lip Balm: The natural lip butters are my all time favourite. It is a sweet and sour Cherry lip butter. It is made up of Cherry Flavour, Kokum Butter, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Castor oil, Vitamin-E, Balm Base, Natural Flavouring and Food Grade Colour.
MRP: INR 495/-
- Mond’sub 3 in 1 Mask: It is a face to neck mask that comes with the Essence. This brown rice 3D mask softens, purify and brighten the skin. It has an excellent effect for anti-aging, bleaching, anti-wrinkle and brightening.
MRP: INR 250/-