I received my fist ever Vanity Cask. It is a monthly subscription box. It contains samples of luxury beauty brands, handpicked for Indian women. Let us start from the packaging. It came up in a cute black box with a nice detailing. When I opened it, the products were packed up in a pink bag. I really liked the packaging.
- Comfort Zone Skin Treatments & Pro- Face Kits : Comfort Zone is specialised in skincare products formulated with finest natural origin active ingredients. I received the Active Pureness face kit and It contains the samples from each product from this range that is Cleansing Gel, Tonic, Scrub, Clay Mask, Hydra Fluid. Each satchel is 2 ml.
- VLCC- Sandal Cleansing Milk : The sandal cleansing milk incorporates Sandalwood to cleanse the skin and keep it healthy and fresh. Used in a variety of ways, it can help balance oil secretion, dryness, pimples and dark circles. This nourishing cleansing milk is enriched with the goodness of Almond.
Ingredients: Indian Berberry extract 3%, Almond Oil 2.5%, Lodhra extract 2%, Fenugreek extract 2%, Olive oil 2%, Winter Cherry extract 1%, Sandalwood oil 0.001%, Lotion Base Q.S.
- Gulnare- Aloe & Vit. E Face Cream: Gulnare Skincare offers handmade 100% natural products. The benefits of Aloevera are well known to all of us. It is used under the eyes as a treatment for dryness and wrinkles.
Key Ingredients: Aloevera, Vitamin: E Oil, Cucumber.
- The Nature’s Co.- Fuller’s Earth Face Pack: Fuller’s earth or multani mitti as we know it has been a widely used ingredient in Indian Skin care rituals and it definitely works like magic for all skin types.
Key Ingredients: Fuller’s earth, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin-E, Kaolin, Vegetable Glycerin.
- Votre- Multi Vitamin & Rejuvenating Night Cream : Highly restorative night moisturiser is a blend of vitamins and antioxidants, which helps to moisturise and protect the skin.
Key Ingredients: Olea Europaea, Prunus Dulcis, Aegle Marmelos, Lagenaria Siceraria, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Malus Domestica, Amica Montana, Glycyrrhixa Glabra. These ingredients are rich in Vitamin: E, K, B, F, A, C, B6.
Verdict: Products are selected according to the Indian skin type and needs. Aloe vera, fuller’s earth are the products we all love. I really liked the way all products were easy to use and natural. This box was a complete package of this month’s skin care routine. I couldn’t help but wonder what is going to be inside the next month’s box??