Today I am going to review this new brand I tried, which is an Indian natural brand: Wikka. Wikka products are based on Aromatherapy, the practice of using the natural oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots or other parts of a plant to enhance psychological and physical well-being. The aroma extracted from “essential” oils and natural products can stimulate brain function. Essential oils when absorbed through the skin can travel through the bloodstream and promotes holistic healing.
I tried the two products by this brand, and I am in love with both of these. The one of the reason for the same is it’s natural ingredients. Let us start from the packaging first. I received the products in two classic lightweight plastic bottles, that makes it travel friendly and attractive.
- Jasmine Body Freshener : I am going to begin with my favourite product, which is the body freshener. It has a beautiful delicate aroma, enjoy the relaxing soothing benefit of Jasmine with this Jasmine Body Freshener as a body splash. Can also be added to the face packs for a radiant glow. If you are also bored of the regular rose water, then it is going to be your favourite too. Jasmine fragrance is really refreshing.
- Body Nourish : Time to pamper yourself at home, all you need is this soothing oil. Invigorate the skin with Almond oil, Wheat Germ oil that are rich in vitamin B6 and folic acid. Vitamin B keeps the skin smooth while Lavender and Chamomile German are known for their soothing effects. A magical body nourish with a calming fragrance that purifies the mind and body. It feels really light against the skin. I am sticking to it for my feet and hand massage.
- Reasons To Buy:
- Feels light against the skin.
- Products are natural and chemical-free.
- Suitable for sensitive to normal skin.