Today, I am going to share my 3 years of experience with favourite mask, I have been using for my sensitive skin. My skin is super-sensitive. When I go out in sun, I mostly get the burns and results in my skin peeling, later. I have been facing a huge problem from cosmetics, facials and many more.
After facial, my skin is red for at least one whole day, and sometimes 2 days. Yes! My skin is that much sensitive. If you are facing the same problem, then I recommend you to try Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack.
- Why Seaweed Pack…?
It is 100% free of paraben, harsh chemicals, alcohol, artificial fragrance and colour. The rich blend of vitamins and minerals found in seaweed and aloe vera extract makes it an ideal pack for detoxifying, oxygenating, hydrating, balancing and anti ageing. Lotus leaf extracts restores your skin’s ideal moisture level and load it with antioxidants, vitamin-C and vitamin-E. All of them together retard the ageing process and cell damage. Essential oil blend of calendula and chamomile purify and soothe your skin leaving it radiant, fresh and dewy.
- How To Use:
- Apply a layer evenly on face and neck and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Wipe or rinse off gently with water.
- If you get redness on the skin, you can use it immediately.
- It is transparent, can be used day time.
- I prefer to leave it on my skin, overnight.
- For best results use twice a week.
From where to buy: I bought mine from Amazon, you can get it in the market easily.
Verdict: I cannot survive my summer without it. I just love it, for the magic it does to soothe my sensitive skin.
- It blends well with skin, so you can leave it on.
- Soothes the irritated skin, immediately.