Today I tried kiwi pineapple parfait. When you hear these two fruits together you know the tangy and delicious flavour we are going to get. Well, just trying to explain the flavours made my mouth water. I love kiwi way too much. I have tried kiwi smoothie too. Well it is also one of my favourites. You guys can get its recipe on my blog. Let us take a look at this quick and yummy recipe.
- 1 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Kiwi, Sliced
- 1 1/2 Cup Pineapple, Sliced
- 5-6 Tbsp Almonds, Chopped into tiny pieces.
- Combine the yogurt, vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of honey. Save other part of honey for garnish.
- Layer the ingredients in the glasses.
- Layer yogurt, then pineapple, almonds, kiwi.
- Now layer yogurt, pineapple, kiwi and almonds.
- Garnish with honey and serve.
Note: I added these fruits because I had pineapple and kiwi only. In case you have more fruits, just go for it…!