I am a real pluviophile. I love to go out on a rainy day. But, in all of this we neglect our skin and health. When the weather turns cold, we stop drinking enough water that can lead to dehydration. Even if you are not feeling that hot, one must always drink 2.7 – 3 liters of water in a day. Because of humidity our hair stays moist for longer, that leads to the bad odor. It can be avoided by Regular hair wash and oiling. The humidity could open the pores of the skin, the regular use of the toner can rescue your skin from the damage.
- Regular Cleansing: Humidity can cause the acne, as the dust particles can easily settle on your skin during this weather. Regularly cleaning your face can avoid the acne and other infections.
- Rose Water As Toner: When it comes to the skin care Rose water is the best. It is natural and it has a cooling effect on the skin. I use the Dabur Rose Water, that comes up in a spray and it makes the application easy. Rose water acts as a powerful skin toner. All you have to do is just spray it on your face and neck. It helps to close the pores. You can spray the rose water 3-4 times a day, as its natural. In case, you are already using some toner, you can continue using your regular toner as well.
- Avoid Heavy Makeup: You have to leave your skin to breathe during this humid weather else heavy foundation can block your pores and also cause acne on your skin. In case you need to apply makeup, the minimal is recommended. The more you keep it free to breathe the better it is.
- Regular Sunscreen: If it is not sunny, it doesn’t mean you don’t have to apply the sunscreen. Sunscreen is necessary on the rainy day as well. Because the UV-rays can damage your skin. Apply a sunscreen for an oily skin type, to avoid the oiliness during this humid weather.
- Lip Care: Lip care is also mandatory, if you find any kind of dryness on your lips, you can scrub your lips with a lip scrubber and then apply the coconut oil or any lip balm you use. Coconut oil works the best for any kind of the skin or weather.
4 thoughts on “Skincare Tips For Monsoon”
Nice tips! In monsoon season humidity can make the skin dull and flaky so there need such a skincare routine. I will keep these all tips in mind. Thanks for sharing these great tips.
I am glad you liked it! 🙂
Wow…read this at the perfect time..its monsoon now and I’m gonna try this alll…Actually I gotta try that rose water tip… I never really know that I can use that as a daily skincare toner… These tips are so amazing and helpful it is Crystal clear !!! Keep doing the great work..and waiting for your skincare routine… more power ,love, virtual hugs to you✨💗💗✨💗✨💗❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍🌈🌈🌈✨💗
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you love! 💕