Winter is here and the worst part about winter is going to a parlour just to get the rid of your body hair. No matter how much you ignore but sooner or later you have to face that sticky wax and that too on a freezing day. The New Year is around the corner and this is the part where we have to go to the parlour after ignoring it from a month now, Ugh! How much I used to hate that part.There are unlimited ways of removing your body hair like Waxing, Shaving, Hair removers, etc. I have tried and hated all. Razors are more of like a one day treatment and it doesn’t make sense, at least to me. I have been using epilators from 7-8 years now. Well, that makes me feel like an old lady! I am not that old though. I just diverted to the age topic here. Anyways, moving back to the point I started to use the Epilators at the early age. I was gifted one by a lovely lady I call Mom!
At that time there were only limited options in the market and those Epilators used to hurt more than the new ones. Recently, I have a Generation-3 of Braun and this one doesn’t hurt that much. It is half the pain you suffer during the waxing but the results are similar. I love using it because it is handy and hassle-free. Epilators comes up with the tweezers which pull out the hair while massaging through the body and trust me it doesn’t hurt much.
- Easy To use: All you have to do is plug it in and start sliding it across the hair growth area.
- Hair Removed From The Root: Unlike razors the hair are removed from the roots.
- Lesser Pain: Yes, Epilators doesn’t hurt the way waxing hurts.
- Hassle-Free: You always have it handy and you can enjoy your vacations while carrying it.
Instructions For The New Users:
- Always start from the very end of the body part like starting from your hands then moving to the wrist and so on. Using it in the mid of the body part may cause more pain.
- There are two types of Epilators, one for the wet use and other ones for the dry use. Use accordingly and check before you buy.
- Don’t go for the cheaper one’s. They may cause irritation.
- I suggest you to try it at the shop before you actually buy. You can always try it on the fingers or wrist.
- Buy an Epilator with a long wire, else it will be difficult to be used.
- Epilators can work for body parts like legs, arms and stomach.
- Face Epilators comes separately, Using these for the facial hair or another sensitive areas is not suggested.
In case you have any queries, please leave it in the comment box below. I would love to help!