I have just received my May Beauty Box and I couldn’t help but admire the products I just received. My Envy Box is a monthly subscription box, which comes up with awesome products every month. Let us start from the packaging. My summer products came up in a refreshing box, which itself says Summer Time. It has watermelons printed all over it, which are my all time favourite, and the colours are just perfect for the summer theme.
When I opened this box, I fell in love with My Envy Box. It contains all the summer products, one could need. It contains all skin types sunscreen, Mango flavoured body wash, green coffee, herbal shampoo, L’occitane cream samples, skin toner. Here is the sneak peak to my products:
- Cheryl’s- Dermashade Sunblock SPF-30 : Like always, I am going to start from my favourite product, which is a sunblock by Cheryl’s. I have been using Cheryl’s products from a long time now and I love them. When I saw it in this box I couldn’t help but smile. Cheryl’s products are best suited for sensitive skin to normal. As you guys are aware about the sensitive skin I am blessed with, this is one of my favourites when it comes to not getting an reaction. It is oil free, which makes it perfect for summers.
Price: 550/- for 50 gm
- The Nature’s Co.- Mango Crème Body Wash : The delicious and pulpy Mango Crème Body wash is rich in vitamins, minerals & anti-oxidants, which makes your skin healthy and younger. While its emollients properties helps in regeneration of skin cells, restore elasticity and act as a protects against sun.
Price: 695/- for 175 ml
- Grecobe – Green Coffee : Grecobe green coffee bean extract has strong anti-oxidant properties. It has been touted as being able to reduce blood sugar levels and potentially exert an anti-diabetic effect. It has also been implicated in weight loss and exerting an anti-obesity effect.
Price : 70/- for 5 sachets
- Fuschia – Herbal Fusion Shampoo : Fuschia Herbal Fusion Shampoo has been developed to combat problems of hair loss and dryness. The 9 herbs it’s enriched with, makes sure it provides adequate hair nutrition while cleansing the scalp and conditions it with natural follicle stimulation and prevents thinning of hair and baldness. Suits all hair types, be it Oily, Dry Or Normal. Shine & Volume is maintained in both Men & Women.
Price: 450/- for 100 ml
- L’occitane – Shea Butter Hand Cream : Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extreme effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces.
Price: 96/- for 3 ml
- L’occitane – Refine Blanche illuminating Cream : The illuminating cream, formulated with the Reine Blanche Complex, made with extracts of natural origin and Vitamin C, offers a complete brightening effect.
Price : 95/- for 1.5 ml
- L’occitane – Refine Blanche Illuminating Serum : The illuminating serum, formulated with the Reine Blanche Complex, made with natural botanical derivatives and Vitamin C, is designed to improve 3 dimensional qualities of skin : evenness, luminosity and skin texture.
Price : 91/- for 1 ml
- Omorfee – Mellow Drizzle Skin Toner : Enriched with Lavender, Sour Honey and Rose to tone & soothe your skin, follow the mantra of ‘Cleansing, toning and moisturising’ for beautiful and healthy skin. Lavender enhances blood circulation, soothes and moisturises skin. It has excellent skin balancing and healing properties. Pepped up with the unique ‘Sour Honey’ which has wonderful skin tightening and glowing effect on skin. With Cucumber Hydrosol, Aloe Vera and Rose Hydrosol, skin becomes fresh, healthy, moisturised and well balanced.
Price: 32/- for 4 ml
Verdict : I am in love with this month’s My Envy Box. I loved all of the products I received and I am looking forward to the next month’s products.
Rating : 4.8/5