I am back with tasty and easy spicy grill chicken. Chicken is one of the best protein source. All you need is an easy and healthy recipe to get all the benefits of it. Grilled chicken is best for health conscious people. Its taste can be awesome depending on your marination or the ingredients you use.
Being punjabi, I love spicy food. I love to cook my chicken in oven as it has lesser amount of oil in it and gives an awesome crisp. Let us not waste much of your time and get to this awesome recipe. I know like me even you can’t wait to try it.
3 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, smashed
4 boneless chicken breasts
2 tsp red pepper flakes (if you want it to be spicy)
2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add garlic cloves and cook for about 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add red pepper flakes and set aside (don’t cook it)
- season the chicken breasts with salt & pepper and place them in a large baking dish.
- Add the oil we just infused with flakes and garlic and coat the chicken properly.
- cover with lemon slices and add the remaining drops of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven at 165 degrees F or 74 degrees C.
- Cook chicken for 15-20 minutes or until done.